sábado, julho 25

SHAME ON YOU

Did you pay for a job?
Some comments from a straw poll of seafarers who were asked if they had paid a manning agent:
I paid my manning agent US$600 to get me a good job.”Yuri, Ukrainian, AB, bulk carrier
This time I didn’t pay. But in Ukraine usually everybody pays – we just don’t tell people.”Ukrainian, technical electrician, cruise ship
I paid nothing for the job I have now, but in the past I have paid the agent for a job.”Ronnie, Filipino, AB, bulk carrier
I paid US$300 to the owner.”Fernando, Indian, 2nd officer, bulk carrier
In my 20 years in this company (Japanese) I have never paid money to get a job.”Bambang Setyo, Indonesian, 2nd officer, general cargo ship
I don’t pay. Our agency in the Philippines gives us the chance to arrange everything by phone so we don’t lose time or money going to Manila.”Filipino, deck boy, container ship
The last time I paid was in March 2001, but my company knows about it – we consult the company regularly. I paid US$1,500, which is half a month’s salary. I know that at least three manning agencies in my home city are still taking money from crew, equivalent to up to 10 per cent of their wages.”Anatoly, Russian, captain, general cargo ship.
Quase sempre é o orgulho que os faz negar estas situações. Nesta industria todos o sabem, mas preferem olhar para o lado. Sabemos à partida, que com os dados viciados, " a coisa" mais cedo ou mais tarde, vai dar para o torto. Nós, por cá, tudo bem; Não damos para este peditorio. Mas vamos estranhar. Ainda bem que a EUROPA é um ESTADO EMINENTEMENTE SOCIAL.
SHAME ON YOU!

9 comentários:

Jose Angelo Gomes disse...

また、あなた

Eugénio disse...

傳送到他媽的

Jose Angelo Gomes disse...

くそ翻訳している

Eugénio disse...

Isto em Chinês rende...

jc disse...

Phonix, eu até fiquei com os olhos em bico, depois de vêr os comentários a este post!!!
Pessoal poliglota, este, o que por aqui passa!!!
Será por causa da gripe H1N1 que os comentários não podem ser em Português?

Anónimo disse...

chocolate

巧克力

嗓音美容

聲帶結節

聲帶息肉

聲音萎縮

Anónimo disse...

提供最佳的十大生活資訊與分享:
你知道哪裡有好吃的蛋糕嗎!
你知道白蟻如何防治嬤!
汽車隔熱紙一定是越貴越好嬤!
哪一種棧板是具有環保!
台中哪一家整形醫師縫雙眼皮最讓妳滿意!
關鍵字的搜尋行銷要領
如果要高雄旅遊,讓我告訴你高雄縣旅遊觀光景點
會計事務所到底是做哪些事!
長期照顧老人看護要如何選擇
哪裡可以選到價廉物美的服飾批發!

Clube Europeu ESJAL disse...

Puxa! O que é isto???!!!

Comandante! Ponha ordem no seu blog!
Imagens sobrepostas! Imagens em cima dos textos! Comentários em chinês!

Anónimo disse...

It's awesome to pay a visit this web page and reading the views of all colleagues concerning this paragraph, while I am also eager of getting familiarity.

Check out my blog - acoustic guitar chords for beginners